An Inclusive and Diverse Shootout
We are creating the opportunity for you to have a more diverse and inclusive portfolio. We want to open the doors for you to branch out in your work. If you have been saying that you want to have more diverse clients but you don't get the opportunity to capture them, this is your golden ticket. We will be having outdoor styled shoots with same sex couples, people of color, and teaching. We want to teach you how to properly edit people of color's skin, how to create GIFS to make your work unique, and to feel comfortable posing same sex couples.
- 2 styled shoots outdoors: one couple of color ad one same sex couple
- Teaching: GIFs, editing skin tones, posing tips and tricks for all couples, Q&A
- Where: Fair Grove Missouri (near Springfield) outdoors on Abigail's Farm land. woods and field.
- When: Nov. 7, 2020 -2p-7p
- How much: $375 ticket
- TICKETS ON SALE NOW E-mail me on here or at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and interest and an invoice will be sent.